Calm Companion Hemp Oil Tincture (600mg) - Pets
Our pet tincture is a simple blend of organic broad-spectrum hemp oil and USDA organic hempseed oil. Both of these ingredients can provide incredible benefits to your furry friend without the unwanted side effects that come with most prescription medications. CBD oil is safe and non-toxic, even at higher dosages. Tinctures are the preferred method over treats because it is much easier to adjust the dosage as needed. CBD oil allows you to make precise and small incremental changes in your pet's dose and this is a big advantage over treats. Our pet tinctures come with a graduated dropper for easy measuring.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult with your veterinarian in order to make an informed decision, discuss any complications and report any adverse side effects.
Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil:
- Hemp – derived CBD
- Provides over 80 naturally - occurring phytocannabinoids and other beneficial healthy plant compounds without the THC
- Non-GMO, vegan, and organic
- Grown and processed in Colorado without the use of pesticides or solvents
- Method of extraction: CO2 extraction
- Non - intoxicating
- Used as carrier oil to help increase absorption of CBD oil
- USDA organic, Non-GMO, and sustainably grown in the US
- Provides perfect ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 (3:1) of fatty acids
- Improves condition of skin and fur
- Strengthens the immune system
- Supports good heart health and healthy organ function
Shake well before use. We recommend placing the desired serving directly on the pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also place the oil on a plate or in an empty bowl and let them lick the oil. Do not let your pet lick the dropper to avoid contamination of the tincture.
1 mL (one full dropper) = approx. 20 mg CBD
Note: If drowsiness occurs, simply lower the daily dosage. You can split the recommended dosage between the am and pm. Give at least one week to notice any changes. Adjust dosage as needed after one week of administration.